(no subject)
Oct. 4th, 2009 04:33 pmSorry I didn't update last week, but between the flights and concerts and drinking, I couldn't be tasked with updating two blogs.
At least, not while drunk.
Here's the rundown.
#90. Spent last weekend in Nashville. More on that trip later.
#91. Put $7 into savings.
I haven't kept up on numbering my writings or decks, so those stats are probably much higher, pending a count. Next month I hope to take a bite out of my writing quotas, what with NaNoWriMo around the corner and all.
I need to make this look cooler.
At least, not while drunk.
Here's the rundown.
#90. Spent last weekend in Nashville. More on that trip later.
#91. Put $7 into savings.
I haven't kept up on numbering my writings or decks, so those stats are probably much higher, pending a count. Next month I hope to take a bite out of my writing quotas, what with NaNoWriMo around the corner and all.
I need to make this look cooler.